1. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
5. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
10. The number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros.
13. The goddess of the moon.
14. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
15. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
16. Cheap and shoddy.
17. Relating to or consisting of or emphasizing chords.
19. Toward the mouth or oral region.
20. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
22. The sacred city of Lamaism.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
27. Being one more than nine.
28. become turned or set on end.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
36. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
40. Not enough.
42. Any of various dull-colored South American birds that feeding on ants some following army ant swarms.
45. Avatar of Vishnu.
46. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
47. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
49. A doctor's degree in music.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
57. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
58. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
60. City in northern Austria on the Danube.
63. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
66. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
67. The residue that remains when something is burned.
68. Jordan's port.
69. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
1. In addition.
2. A tributary of the Rhine.
3. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
4. Cause to go crazy.
5. Common Indian weaverbird.
6. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
7. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
8. The ratio of the distance traveled (in kilometers) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
9. Ancient name for the coastal region of northwestern Asia Minor (including Lesbos).
10. The location of something surrounded by other things.
11. Remove from memory or existence.
12. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
18. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
21. A bachelor's degree in music.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
30. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
32. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
34. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
35. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
37. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
38. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
39. A doctor's degree in religion.
41. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
43. Small genus of evergreen tropical shrubs or trees with smooth leathery leaves.
44. A state in east central United States.
48. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
50. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
51. The unlimited 3-dimensional expanse in which everything is located.
53. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
54. A vigorous blow.
55. The habitation of wild animals.
56. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
59. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
61. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
62. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
64. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
65. A Russian river.