1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
9. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. (Greek mythology) Wife of Nereus and mother of the Nereids.
15. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
16. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
18. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
19. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
20. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
21. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
22. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
24. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
26. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
29. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
35. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
41. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. Characteristic of a baby.
45. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
46. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
49. A young woman making her debut into society.
50. Not only so, but.
53. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
56. European freshwater fish resembling the roach.
57. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
60. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
64. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
65. A port city in southwestern Iran.
66. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
1. Shout loudly and without restraint.
2. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
3. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
4. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
5. Omnivorous mammal of Central and South America.
6. A large fleet.
7. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
8. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
9. An island of central Hawaii.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
11. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
12. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
17. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
23. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
27. The longest division of geological time.
28. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
33. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
34. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
36. The sixth month of the civil year.
37. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
39. A Japanese supervisor.
43. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
44. African antelope with ridged curved horns.
45. A state in midwestern United States.
47. A tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game.
48. Type genus of the Gadidae.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
54. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
55. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
58. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
62. An associate degree in nursing.
63. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.