1. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
4. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
10. Inquire about.
13. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
14. Someone employed by a gas company.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. A unit of pressure.
17. Type genus of the Anhimidae.
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
21. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
26. A small nail.
33. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
35. South American cavy.
37. A genus of Platalea.
38. A white trivalent metallic element.
39. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
40. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
41. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. A festival featuring African-American culture.
55. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
56. A Loloish language.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. The month following January and preceding March.
61. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
62. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
63. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
2. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
3. Fallow deer.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. Obvious and dull.
6. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
7. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
8. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
9. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. A fraudulent business scheme.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
20. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
22. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. A person who lacks good judgment.
27. A Hindu prince or king in India.
28. Slightly open.
29. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
30. Thin and fit.
31. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
32. A female domestic.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
42. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
43. Someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce).
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Benin or its people.
45. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
47. Distant in either space or time.
48. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
49. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
50. (British slang) Cafe.
51. In bed.
52. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
54. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
58. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.