1. A single-reed woodwind with a conical bore.
4. To or from every one of two or more (considered individually).
10. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
14. Avens of Virginia having pale or greenish yellow flowers.
15. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. (Sumerian) Legendary friend of Gilgamish.
18. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
19. Obvious and dull.
21. A contorted facial expression.
23. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
25. A state in New England.
26. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
27. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
30. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
32. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
41. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
44. Unknown god.
45. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
50. Perceive sound.
53. Morning glory.
57. (commerce) The period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange).
59. A deep bow.
60. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
61. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
62. Evergreen trees or shrubs of mountains of Australia and Tasmania.
65. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
66. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
67. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
68. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
3. A city of central China.
4. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
5. A writing implement with a point from which ink flows.
6. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
7. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
8. Tropical American trees.
9. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
10. Streaming or flapping or spreading wide as if in a current of air.
11. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
12. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
20. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
22. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
29. Make an etching of.
31. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
33. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
35. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
36. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
40. Being of the age 13 through 19.
41. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
42. God of love and erotic desire.
43. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
44. Half the width of an em.
46. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
49. A friction match with a large head that will stay alight in the wind.
51. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
52. A domain in which something is dominant.
54. A set of two similar things considered as a unit.
55. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
56. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
58. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
63. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
64. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
65. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.