1. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
4. Similar things placed in order or happening one after another.
10. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. A fixed number of lines of verse forming a unit of a poem.
15. Take in solid food.
16. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
17. Any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by a horse or tractor.
18. Make amends for.
19. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. A master's degree in business.
22. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
24. Type genus of the Amiidae.
26. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
27. Making low inarticulate sound as e.g. of pain or sorrow.
30. Colloquial British abbreviation.
34. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
36. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
37. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
38. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
40. An informal term for a father.
41. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
46. A port in southwestern Scotland.
48. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
50. Small low-growing annual or perennial herbs of temperate and cool regions.
53. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
57. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
59. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
60. Title used for a married Frenchwoman.
62. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
63. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
64. A person who delivers a speech or oration.
65. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
1. The 4th planet from the sun.
2. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. The compass point midway between south and southwest.
5. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
6. A motley assortment of things.
7. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
8. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
9. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
10. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
11. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
12. (Greek mythology) A river in Hades across which Charon carried dead souls.
20. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
23. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
25. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
28. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
29. The capital of Western Samoa.
31. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
32. Toward the mouth or oral region.
33. The closing section of a musical composition.
35. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. Set down according to a plan.
43. Generator consisting of a coil (the armature) that rotates between the poles of an electromagnet (the field magnet) causing a current to flow in the armature.
44. A seaman who works on a ship that hunts whales.
45. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
47. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
49. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
51. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
52. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
54. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
55. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
56. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
58. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
61. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.