1. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
4. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
10. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
13. Towards the side away from the wind.
14. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. Squash bugs.
18. Tall fan palm of Africa and India and Malaysia yielding a hard wood and sweet sap that is a source of palm wine and sugar.
20. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
23. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
24. Female peafowl.
26. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
29. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
30. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
34. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
36. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
38. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
39. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
41. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
42. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
44. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
45. Indigo bush.
48. Before noon.
50. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
53. Crustaceans characteristically having five pairs of locomotor appendages each joined to a segment of the thorax.
58. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
59. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
61. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
62. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
64. Bound or secured closely.
65. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
66. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
67. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Imagined as in a play.
2. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
3. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
6. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
7. A mountain peak in the Karakoram Range in northern Kashmir.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
10. Common Indian weaverbird.
11. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
12. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
17. Walk or tramp about.
19. A tall upright megalith.
21. With rapid movements.
22. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
25. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
27. An informal term for a father.
28. A thin strip (wood or metal).
31. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
32. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
33. Close-fitting pants of heavy denim for casual wear (usually in the plural).
35. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
37. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
40. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
43. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. The branch of philosophy that analyzes inference.
47. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
49. A blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl.
51. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
52. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
54. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
55. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
56. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
57. An informal term for a father.
60. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
63. An uproarious party.