1. A tight-fitting headdress.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. An unforeseen obstacle.
13. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
14. The beach at a seaside resort.
15. A town in Hawaii on the island of Hawaii.
16. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
17. An atom having a valence of one.
18. Beyond what is natural.
19. A city in east central Texas.
21. A Mid-Atlantic state.
22. Of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures.
24. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
27. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
30. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
33. Diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail.
36. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
37. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
39. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. Of great mass.
53. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
56. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
57. Located in or toward the back or rear.
58. Squash bugs.
60. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
61. A small cake leavened with yeast.
62. Filled with a great quantity.
63. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
2. Type genus of the Amiidae.
3. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
4. Rate of revolution of a motor.
5. Submerged freshwater perennials.
6. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. A member of the lowest or worker Hindu caste.
10. (Sumerian and Babylonian) A solar deity.
11. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
12. An awkward stupid person.
20. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
23. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
25. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
26. Jordan's port.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
31. An unofficial association of people or groups.
32. An informal term for a father.
34. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. Young of any of various canines such as a dog or wolf.
41. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
43. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
44. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. Lower in esteem.
46. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. The content of cognition.
49. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. Toward the mouth or oral region.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. God of love and erotic desire.
54. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
55. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
59. An associate degree in nursing.