1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
5. Having help.
10. The seventh and last day of the week.
13. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
14. A genus of Lamnidae.
15. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
16. Of or relating to near the ear.
17. Spanish architect who was a leading exponent of art nouveau in Europe (1852-1926).
18. The month following July and preceding September.
19. A nation in northern North America.
21. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
23. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. The bill in a restaurant.
29. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
34. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
36. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
37. The face or front of a building.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. Of or relating to neuroglia.
43. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
45. An annual award for outstanding achievements in television.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. Leave voluntarily.
61. The cry made by sheep.
62. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
63. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
64. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
65. God of the earth.
66. A complex inorganic compound that contains ammonia molecules.
67. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. Colloquial British abbreviation.
2. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
3. A natural protective covering of the body.
4. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
5. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
6. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
7. A doctor's degree in music.
8. Either extremity of something that has length.
9. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
10. A fraudulent business scheme.
11. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
12. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
20. A person forced to flee from home or country.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
25. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
27. Advanced in years.
28. A small cake leavened with yeast.
30. 10 grams.
31. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
32. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
33. Have confidence or faith in.
35. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
38. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
41. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
44. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
47. Type genus of the Gavidae.
48. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
49. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
51. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
53. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
54. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
55. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
56. One who works hard at boring tasks.
59. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
60. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.