1. Cut off from a whole.
4. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
10. Inquire about.
13. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
14. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. An associate degree in applied science.
17. A nation in northern North America.
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. A cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg.
21. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation.
23. A Loloish language.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. Relating to the Andes and their inhabitants.
31. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
33. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
35. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
36. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
40. A young woman making her debut into society.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
44. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
48. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
52. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
54. A small zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere.
55. Avatar of Vishnu.
56. Trace the shape of.
59. A small cake leavened with yeast.
60. Type genus of the Anatidae.
61. Lower in esteem.
63. (British) Your grandmother.
64. The 4th planet from the sun.
65. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. A city in southeastern South Korea on the Korean Strait.
4. A metallic tapping sound.
5. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
6. A local computer network for communication between computers.
7. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. The act of scanning.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
20. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
22. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
24. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. Late time of life.
29. (informal) Of the highest quality.
30. Tag the base runner to get him out.
32. A flexible container with a single opening.
34. The sixth month of the civil year.
37. Tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage.
38. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
39. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
43. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
45. Collect or gather.
46. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
47. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
49. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
53. Type genus of the Ranidae.
54. An associate degree in nursing.
57. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
58. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
62. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.