1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A small skullcap.
10. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
13. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
14. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
15. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
16. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
18. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
19. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
20. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
22. Of or belonging to an aecium.
24. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
27. Russian country house.
28. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
32. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
33. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
38. Fiddler crabs.
40. With rapid movements.
43. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
44. A quantity of no importance.
47. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
48. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
49. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
51. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
55. Any of numerous New World woodland birds having brightly colored males.
58. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
60. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
61. German chemist noted for the synthetic production of ammonia (1868-1934).
63. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
64. Towards the side away from the wind.
65. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
66. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. An informal term for a father.
3. Two items of the same kind.
4. God of wealth and love.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
7. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
8. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
9. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
10. (physiology) Of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue.
11. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
12. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
17. A genus of Ploceidae.
21. (informal) Of the highest quality.
23. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
25. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
26. Of or relating to the ancient Aramaic languages.
29. The last (12th) month of the year.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. Treated with contempt.
35. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
36. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
37. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
39. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
41. The capital of French Polynesia on the northwestern coast of Tahiti.
42. God of love and erotic desire.
45. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
46. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Channel into a new direction.
53. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
54. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
56. Take in solid food.
57. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
59. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
62. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).