1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. The 15th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
10. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
14. A member of the Algonquian people of southern Ontario.
15. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
16. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
18. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
20. A poor white person in the southern US.
23. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
24. Before noon.
25. An informal term for a father.
26. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
27. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
30. Fiddler crabs.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
40. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
41. Lower in esteem.
43. Administer an oil or ointment to.
46. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
51. Unknown god.
54. A fraudulent business scheme.
57. (informal) Of the highest quality.
59. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
60. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
62. The capital of Cameroon.
65. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
66. A number that is added to another number (the augend).
69. Any federal law-enforcement officer.
70. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
71. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
72. English painter and art critic (1866-1934).
1. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
2. Willing to face danger.
3. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
4. Type genus of the Soleidae.
5. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
6. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
7. Take in solid food.
8. A festival featuring African-American culture.
9. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
10. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
11. Fallow deer.
12. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
17. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
19. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
21. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
22. An island of Hawaii northwest of Oahu.
28. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
29. A French abbot.
31. A boy or man.
32. The cry made by sheep.
33. An associate degree in applied science.
34. A strong emotion.
37. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
42. Found along western Atlantic coast.
44. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
48. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
49. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
51. A popular vacation spot in the Canadian Rockies.
52. A machine or person that adds.
53. Poor enough to need help from others.
55. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
56. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
58. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
61. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
63. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
64. Not divisible by two.
67. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
68. 1/10 gram.