1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. Cruel or inhumane treatment.
10. Rate of revolution of a motor.
13. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
14. Greek anatomist whose theories formed the basis of European medicine until the Renaissance (circa 130-200).
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
17. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
18. A doctor's degree in education.
19. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
21. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
23. Prone to friendly informal communication.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
27. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
30. A state in northwestern North America.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. A spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink.
36. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. The cry made by sheep.
41. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
44. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
48. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
52. Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric.
55. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
56. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
59. (informal) Roused to anger.
60. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
61. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
63. The sign language used in the United States.
64. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
65. A port city in southwestern Iran.
66. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
1. Leap. jerk, bang (dialectal).
2. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
3. A person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination.
4. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion.
7. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
8. A small hard fruit.
9. Either extremity of something that has length.
10. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
11. A genus of Ploceidae.
12. (statistics) Relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution.
20. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
22. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
24. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
29. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
31. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
34. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
37. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
38. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
42. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Father of the storm gods Marut.
46. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
47. Jordan's port.
48. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
49. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
50. Lower in esteem.
51. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
53. The center of an object.
54. An unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision.
57. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
58. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.