1. No longer in your possession or control.
5. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
9. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
15. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
16. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
17. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
19. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
21. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
23. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
25. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
26. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
30. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
33. Any plant of the genus Erica.
36. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. Covered with paving material.
42. The third compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
45. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
46. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
47. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
48. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
51. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
57. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
59. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
62. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
63. (informal) Of the highest quality.
64. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
65. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
66. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
67. A long brightly colored shawl.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
2. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
5. A medicinal liquid preparation intended for use in an atomizer.
6. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
7. The father of your father or mother.
8. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
9. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
10. A card game similar to ecarte.
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. An intuitive awareness.
20. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
22. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
24. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
27. Using speech rather than writing.
28. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
31. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
32. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
34. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
37. Pertaining to animals or animal life or action.
38. Found along western Atlantic coast.
41. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. Capital of Swaziland.
44. A state in north central United States.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
52. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
53. In bed.
55. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
56. Fallow deer.
58. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
60. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
61. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.