1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. A salesman who travels to call on customers.
10. The month following September and preceding November.
13. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
14. Conduit that carries a rapid flow of water controlled by a sluicegate.
15. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. Singing jazz.
18. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
19. The act of scanning.
20. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
22. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
24. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
25. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
26. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
28. An extreme state of adversity.
31. Advanced in years.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
39. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
42. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
43. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
44. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
46. Top part of an apron.
47. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
49. A state in northwestern North America.
51. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. Cause to lose one's nerve.
62. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
63. A doctor's degree in theology.
64. Above the surround or above the normal position.
66. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
67. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
68. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
69. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
1. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
4. A bachelor's degree in science.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
7. Lead someone in the wrong direction.
8. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
9. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
10. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
11. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
12. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
17. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
21. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. A city in northwestern Syria.
27. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
29. In bed.
30. An informal term for a father.
32. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
34. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
36. Tag the base runner to get him out.
37. Being one more than two.
38. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
40. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
41. A pause or interruption (as in a conversation).
42. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
45. The cry made by sheep.
48. Obvious and dull.
49. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
50. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
52. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
54. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
55. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
56. God of love and erotic desire.
57. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
60. An engineering university in Cambridge.
61. The residue that remains when something is burned.
65. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.