1. The process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid).
5. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
10. Any of various units of capacity.
13. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
14. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. (physical chemistry) A distinct state of matter in a system.
18. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
19. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
20. The dignity or rank or position of an earl or countess.
22. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
24. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
26. A television system that has more than the usual number of lines per frame so its pictures show more detail.
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
33. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
35. An accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages (especially of the embryo).
36. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
39. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
40. A flexible container with a single opening.
41. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
45. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
48. Ancient Italian deity in human shape, with horns, pointed ears and a goat's tail.
50. Moving quickly and lightly.
54. Someone whose business is advertising.
56. Having few if any teeth.
58. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
59. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
64. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
65. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
1. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
2. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
3. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
4. The third month of the civil year.
5. Informal terms for a mother.
6. A fraudulent business scheme.
7. (Babylonian) The sky god.
8. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
9. Provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction.
10. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
11. Cry plaintively.
12. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
17. The capital and largest city of Japan.
21. In operation or operational.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
27. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
28. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
29. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
30. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
31. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
34. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
37. 1 species.
38. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
42. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
43. Make amends for.
44. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
46. Express in speech.
47. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
49. The sixth month of the civil year.
50. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
51. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
52. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
53. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
55. Tag the base runner to get him out.
57. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
60. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
61. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.