1. A small amount (especially of a drink).
4. Of or denoting or relating to the Balkan countries or their inhabitants or the Balkan peninsula or the Balkan Mountains.
10. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
13. An associate degree in applied science.
14. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
18. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
20. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
22. A building used to house military personnel v 1.
24. Jordan's port.
26. Be in accord.
27. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
30. Largest crested screamer.
32. A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
34. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
38. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
42. Common Indian weaverbird.
45. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
46. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
57. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
60. (psychology) An urge to withdraw or avoid a situation or an object.
61. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
62. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
64. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
65. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
66. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
67. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
3. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
4. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. A three-year law degree.
7. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
8. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
9. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
10. Big-eyed scad.
11. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) From that fact or reason or as a result.
12. A crystal of snow.
17. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
19. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
21. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
23. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
25. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
28. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
29. Distant in either space or time.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
36. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
37. A local computer network for communication between computers.
39. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
41. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
43. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Any plant of the genus Erica.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
51. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
53. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
54. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
55. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
56. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
58. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
59. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
63. Being ten more than one hundred forty.