1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. A genus of Platalea.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
14. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
15. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
16. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
17. Located farther aft.
18. The cry made by sheep.
19. Fiber from an East Indian plant Hibiscus cannabinus.
21. German romantic poet (1787-1862).
23. A quantity of no importance.
25. A Nilotic language.
26. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
29. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
36. A wine bottle made of leather.
38. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
41. The back side of the neck.
42. Uttering in an irritated tone.
44. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. A drama set to music.
50. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. Half the width of an em.
52. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
56. The seventh month of the civil year.
58. A musical notation written on a staff indicating the pitch of the notes following it.
61. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
62. (informal) Of the highest quality.
63. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
65. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
66. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
67. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
68. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
1. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
2. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
3. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
4. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
7. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
8. (medieval legends) The bride of King Mark of Cornwall who fell in love with the king's nephew (Tristan) after they mistakenly drank a love potion that left them eternally in love with each other.
9. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
10. A small cake leavened with yeast.
11. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
12. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
20. Extremely pleasing.
22. Australian moundbird.
24. An informal term for a father.
27. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
28. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
30. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
32. A primeval personification of air and breath.
34. A sudden very loud noise.
37. Jordan's port.
39. An unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang.
40. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
43. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
46. Any plant of the genus Erica.
47. Being derived from.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
53. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
54. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
55. Chief port of Yemen.
57. Tag the base runner to get him out.
59. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
60. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
61. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
64. Informal terms for a mother.