1. Divulge information or secrets.
5. Obvious and dull.
10. An accountant certified by the state.
13. Capital and largest city of Italy.
14. Lower in esteem.
15. A boy or man.
16. Welsh industrialist and social reformer who founded cooperative communities (1771-1858).
17. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
21. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
23. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
24. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
34. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
37. A period of 10 years.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
41. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
42. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
45. An informal term for a father.
47. A Loloish language.
50. An associate degree in nursing.
52. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
53. Rich in significance or implication.
57. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
60. The cry made by sheep.
61. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
62. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
64. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
65. An informal term for a father.
66. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
67. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
1. French anthropologist who studied the craniums and brains of different races of people.
2. Australian moundbird.
3. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
4. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
5. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. A negative.
8. A line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage.
9. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
10. A sudden very loud noise.
11. Especially one side of a leaf.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
20. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
22. The sixth month of the civil year.
26. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
27. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
28. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
30. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
32. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
33. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
35. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
36. An informal term for a father.
38. Jordan's port.
43. American and Asiatic trees having edible one-seeded fruit.
44. A decree that prohibits something.
46. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Leafless East Indian vine.
51. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
52. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
54. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
55. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
56. A quantity that is added.
58. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
59. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
63. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.