1. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. The basic unit of money in Mongolia.
10. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
13. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
14. Put into a rage.
15. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
16. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
17. Resembling a twig.
18. The month following July and preceding September.
19. European weed naturalized in southwestern United States and Mexico having reddish decumbent stems with small fernlike leaves and small deep reddish-lavender flowers followed by slender fruits that stick straight up.
21. Greek mythology.
23. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
25. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
26. A city in southern Finland.
29. Move unobtrusively or furtively.
33. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
37. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
38. A police officer who investigates crimes.
39. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
41. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
43. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
46. The sixth month of the civil year.
49. A master's degree in business.
52. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
55. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
57. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
61. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
62. A strong emotion.
63. A character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote.
65. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
66. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
67. United States psychologist who studied the intelligence of primates (1876-1956).
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
2. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
3. The bottom of a shoe or boot.
4. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
5. Of someone who has not been married.
6. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
7. A small piece of cloth.
8. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
9. English economist who advocated the use of government monetary and fiscal policy to maintain full employment without inflation (1883-1946).
10. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
11. A fit of shivering.
12. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
20. Little known Kamarupan languages.
22. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
24. At or constituting a border or edge.
27. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
28. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. Your general store of remembered information.
32. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
34. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
35. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
36. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
42. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. The superior of a group of nuns.
45. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
47. An informal term for a father.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
53. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
54. A European river.
56. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
58. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
59. Inquire about.
60. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
61. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
64. That is to say.