1. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
4. A port city in southwestern Iran.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
14. A salt or ester of boric acid.
15. Towards the side away from the wind.
16. The residue that remains when something is burned.
17. Affect with wonder.
19. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
21. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
22. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
23. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
25. A card game for 2 players.
27. A young child.
31. An enclosed space.
32. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. Morally bad or wrong.
39. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
44. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
45. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
49. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
52. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
53. Automatic data processing in which data acquisition and other stages or processing are integrated into a coherent system.
56. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
57. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
59. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
61. A trivial lie.
63. God of love and erotic desire.
64. An associate degree in applied science.
65. An island in the West Indies.
66. The sixth month of the civil year.
1. Not only so, but.
2. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
3. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. Large genus of tropical American vines having showy often spotted umbellate flowers.
6. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
7. The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally.
8. Spider monkeys.
9. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
10. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
11. A living organism characterized by voluntary movement.
12. A general conscious awareness.
18. Used especially of fruits.
20. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
24. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
29. Two items of the same kind.
30. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
34. A Hindu prince or king in India.
36. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
37. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
38. Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
41. Aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium.
42. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
46. Small New Zealand broadleaf evergreen tree often cultivated in warm regions as an ornamental.
47. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
48. Everyone except the clergy.
50. The capital of Western Samoa.
51. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
54. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
55. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
58. Take in solid food.
59. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
60. A boy or man.
62. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
63. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.