1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
10. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
13. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
14. A plumbing fixture (usually attached to the wall) used by men to urinate.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
19. A contorted facial expression.
21. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. In addition.
29. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
33. Promoting peace.
37. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
38. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
41. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
43. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
45. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
49. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
52. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
55. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
57. A loose cloak with a hood.
59. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
60. Showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience.
63. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
64. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
65. A member of a monotheistic sect of Zoroastrian origin.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
3. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
4. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
5. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
6. A cheap disreputable nightclub or dance hall.
7. Used of a single unit or thing.
8. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
9. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
10. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
11. Type genus of the Majidae.
12. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
18. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
20. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. Jordan's port.
26. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
27. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
28. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
30. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
31. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
32. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
34. A young horse.
35. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
36. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
42. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
46. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Jordan's port.
50. Located at or near the back of an animal.
51. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
53. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
54. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
56. A United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces.
58. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
61. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
62. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.