1. An enclosed space.
4. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
9. The complete duration of something.
13. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
14. Of or relating to or involving an area.
15. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
16. Imprudently incurring risk.
18. A city in Tuscany.
19. A fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs.
20. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
22. A crime syndicate in the United States.
24. Someone who travels about selling his wares (as on the streets or at carnivals).
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. The sign language used in the United States.
28. A light touch or stroke.
30. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. The location of something surrounded by other things.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. A city in east central Texas.
49. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
51. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
55. Station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods.
58. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
59. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
62. Type genus of the Nepidae.
63. A doctor's degree in theology.
65. A branch of the Tai languages.
66. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
67. A cap with no brim or bill.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. An elongated leather strip (or or strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position.
2. Jordan's port.
3. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
4. Unknown god.
5. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
6. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
7. An associate degree in applied science.
8. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
9. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
10. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
11. Horned vipers.
12. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
17. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
21. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
23. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
25. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
31. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
32. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
33. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
34. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
36. A master's degree in business.
37. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
39. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
41. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
44. Distant in either space or time.
46. An official or legal cancellation.
48. A telegram sent abroad.
50. A faint constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere and containing part of the Large Magellanic Cloud.
52. A Loloish language.
53. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
54. The state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed.
55. Informal terms for a mother.
56. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
57. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
64. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.