1. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
4. (heraldry) The official symbols of a family, state, etc..
10. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
15. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
16. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
17. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
18. Little known Kamarupan languages.
19. Singing jazz.
21. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
23. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
24. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
27. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
29. Small genus of Eurasian herbs.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
37. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
38. Any of various units of capacity.
39. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
40. Tropical Asian starlings.
41. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
44. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
46. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
47. The cry made by sheep.
48. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
51. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
52. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
55. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
58. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
61. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
63. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
64. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
65. Swiss mathematician (1707-1783).
67. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
68. An Asian river between China and Russia.
69. At full speed.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
2. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
3. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
4. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
5. A human limb.
6. An elaborate song for solo voice.
7. The capital of Croatia.
8. Of or relating to near the ear.
9. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
10. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
11. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
12. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
20. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
25. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. German mathematician (1804-1851).
28. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
30. The capital of Western Samoa.
31. Of a quality, as in.
33. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
35. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
36. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
42. Any substance that can be used as food.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
45. Genus of beetles whose grubs feed mainly on roots of plants.
46. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
49. A heavy wooden pole (such as the trunk of a young fir) tossed as a test of strength (in the Highlands of Scotland).
50. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
53. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
54. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
56. Offering fun and gaiety.
57. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
59. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
60. A small cake leavened with yeast.
62. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
66. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.