1. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
4. Used in an attack.
10. Inquire about.
13. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
14. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
15. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
16. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
17. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
18. The cry made by sheep.
19. Jordan's port.
21. Excessive desire to eat.
22. A decree that prohibits something.
24. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
25. (biology) Rough to the touch.
27. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
36. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
38. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
40. That is to say.
41. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
43. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
45. (Spanish) Saffron-flavored dish made of rice with shellfish and chicken.
47. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
48. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
50. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
51. In addition.
54. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
58. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
59. Being two more than fifty.
60. An antibiotic (a semisynthetic oral penicillin (trade names Amoxil and Larotid and Polymox and Trimox and Augmentin)) used to treat bacterial infections.
62. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
63. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
64. A written statement of the grounds of complaint made to court law asking for the grievance to be redressed.
65. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
1. The closing section of a musical composition.
2. A slick spokesperson who can turn any criticism to the advantage of their employer.
3. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
4. State capital of New York.
5. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
6. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
7. The superior of a group of nuns.
8. Wearing or provided with clothing.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
11. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
12. African mahogany trees.
20. With no effort to conceal.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
28. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
29. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
31. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
33. A Hindu prince or king in India.
34. A resource.
35. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
37. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
39. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
40. Wearing or provided with clothing.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. An ancient Greek city on the slopes of Mount Parnassus.
45. Liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned.
46. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
49. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. A branch of the Tai languages.
53. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
55. Standard temperature and pressure.
56. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
57. An argument opposed to a proposal.
61. The presence of an unwanted signal via an accidental coupling.