1. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. Having a back or backing, usually of a specified type.
10. A form of address for a married woman.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Noisy quarrel.
15. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
16. Lace again.
18. The capital and largest city of Albania in the center of the country.
20. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
21. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
22. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
24. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
27. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
28. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
32. A genus of Platalea.
36. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
37. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
40. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
41. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
43. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
45. A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans.
46. Used of a single unit or thing.
47. An established custom.
51. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
55. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
59. A Loloish language.
60. A loud harsh or strident noise.
63. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
64. A doctor's degree in education.
65. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
66. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
2. American novelist (1909-1955).
3. With no effort to conceal.
4. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
5. Regional and archaic.
6. A radioactive transuranic element.
7. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
8. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
9. In or associated with the process of passing from life or ceasing to be.
10. The food served and eaten at one time.
11. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
12. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
17. Garlic mayonnaise.
19. Follower of Rastafarianism.
23. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
25. Slightly open.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. Largest known toad species.
30. God of love and erotic desire.
31. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
33. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
34. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
35. A choice or delicious dish.
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
44. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
48. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
49. An unofficial association of people or groups.
50. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
51. How long something has existed.
52. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
53. A human female who does housework.
54. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
56. The cry made by sheep.
57. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
58. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
61. A state in north central United States.
62. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.