1. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
4. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
10. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
13. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
14. A power tool for smoothing or shaping wood.
15. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. An affirmative.
17. A final climactic stage.
18. Take in solid food.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. In bed.
23. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
25. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
38. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
39. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
44. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
45. The fifth day of the week.
48. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
51. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
52. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
53. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
57. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
58. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
59. Be in accord.
60. A small cake leavened with yeast.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
63. Type genus of the Anatidae.
1. Common Indian weaverbird.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. An accountant certified by the state.
5. Wool of the alpaca.
6. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
7. A strong emotion.
8. A condition requiring relief.
9. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
10. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
11. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
20. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
22. Painter (born in Germany, resident of France and the United States) who was a cofounder of Dadaism.
24. The capital of French Polynesia on the northwestern coast of Tahiti.
26. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
27. A French abbot.
29. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
30. A state in midwestern United States.
31. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
32. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
34. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
36. A genus of Malayan tree.
37. French philosopher and theologian.
38. A strong emotion.
40. A light touch or stroke.
42. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
43. An informal term for a father.
45. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
46. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
47. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
49. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
50. An elaborate song for solo voice.
54. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
55. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
56. Being one more than nine.