1. A master's degree in library science.
4. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
10. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
13. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
14. Small genus of shrubs and lianas and trees of Africa and Madagascar.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
17. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
19. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
21. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
23. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
25. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. Type genus of the family Ostreidae.
31. An informal term for a father.
32. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
40. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
42. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
45. Brazilian statesman who ruled Brazil as a virtual dictator (1883-1954).
47. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
49. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
55. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. English monk and scholar (672-735).
61. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
64. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
65. The fatty flesh of eel.
66. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
68. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
69. An informal term for a father.
70. A port city in southwestern Iran.
71. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. Little known Kamarupan languages.
2. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
3. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
4. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
5. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
6. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
7. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
8. Located at or near the back of an animal.
9. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
10. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
11. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
12. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
18. A French abbot.
20. God of death.
22. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
24. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
28. Powdery starch from certain sago palms.
29. Herbs and subshrubs.
30. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
33. A bachelor's degree in religion.
34. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
36. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
37. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
39. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
43. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
44. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
46. An associate degree in nursing.
48. A genus of Ploceidae.
51. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
52. Occupied or in the control of.
54. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
56. A city in northern India.
57. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
58. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
62. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
67. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.