1. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
5. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
10. A chronic drinker.
13. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
14. Affect with wonder.
15. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
16. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
17. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
20. A motley assortment of things.
22. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
24. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
25. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
26. (informal) Of the highest quality.
27. One of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy.
29. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
32. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
39. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. An informal term for a father.
46. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
49. (usually followed by `to') Full of eagerness.
53. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
56. God of war and sky.
57. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
59. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
60. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
63. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
64. A police officer who investigates crimes.
65. 100 lepta equal 1 drachma.
66. An affirmative.
1. A right or legal share of something.
2. Lap at the front of a coat.
3. Jordan's port.
4. A South American river.
5. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
6. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
7. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
8. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
9. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. Trade name for an oral contraceptive containing estradiol and norgestrel.
12. A city in southeastern South Korea.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
23. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
28. A light touch or stroke.
30. A person forced to flee from home or country.
31. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
33. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
35. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
36. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
40. Water buffalo of the Philippines.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
45. An informal term for a father.
47. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
48. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
49. Type genus of the Ranidae.
50. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
51. A daughter of your brother or sister.
52. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
54. A boy or man.
55. United States playwright who collaborated with George S. Kaufman (1904-1961).
58. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
61. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
62. A state in east central United States.