1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. A city in central New York.
10. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
13. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
14. A republic in northeastern Africa on the Red Sea.
15. An accountant certified by the state.
16. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
17. A primeval personification of air and breath.
19. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
21. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
22. A telegram sent abroad.
23. A flat plate that controls or directs the flow of fluid or energy.
25. Troops trained to fight on horseback.
32. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
33. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
36. A native of ancient Troy.
38. A pad of paper for keeping notes.
40. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
41. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
42. Feeling or showing anger.
48. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
53. Of the dull yellowish green of the meat of an avocado n 1.
57. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
58. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
60. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
61. Not in good physical or mental health.
62. Wool of the alpaca.
63. A light touch or stroke.
1. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
2. Free of extraneous elements of any kind.
3. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
4. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
5. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
6. Cause to become very swollen.
7. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
8. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
9. An associate degree in nursing.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
12. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
18. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. A misconception resulting from incorrect reasoning.
24. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
28. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
29. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
30. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
31. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
34. A blind god.
37. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
39. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
43. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
44. Someone who takes bodies from graves and sells them for anatomical dissection.
45. A shape that sags.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. Jordan's port.
50. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
51. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
55. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
56. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.