1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Most important element.
9. A river in southwestern England rising in Gloucestershire and flowing through Bristol to empty into the estuary of the Severn.
13. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
14. A choice or delicious dish.
15. An informal term for a father.
16. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
18. A quantity of no importance.
19. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
20. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
24. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
28. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
29. A light touch or stroke.
32. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
33. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. Informal terms for a mother.
37. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
41. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. The dry dusty pulp that remains after juice is extracted from sugar cane or similar plants.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
46. A state in north central United States.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
49. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
54. A large number or amount.
58. The cry made by sheep.
59. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
62. A slender double-reed instrument.
63. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
64. Dry red table wine from the Rioja region of northern Spain.
65. A Loloish language.
66. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
67. An item of factual information derived from measurement or research.
68. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
1. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
2. English monk and scholar (672-735).
3. The act of scanning.
4. Being five more than one hundred.
5. Located at or near the back of an animal.
6. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
7. On end or upright.
8. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
9. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
10. Characterized by variety.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
17. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
21. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
22. Freed of dependence on something especially (for mammals) mother's milk.
23. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
25. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
26. Male red deer.
27. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
30. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
31. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
38. An informal term for a father.
39. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
40. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. An associate degree in applied science.
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
50. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
51. Denuded of leaves.
52. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
53. Large (to 3 feet) blackish yellow-banded South American lizard.
55. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
56. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
57. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
60. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
61. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.