1. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
5. Protective covering made of metal and used in combat.
10. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
13. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
14. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Jordan's port.
18. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
19. A decree that prohibits something.
20. An island of central Hawaii.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
22. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
26. A master's degree in business.
29. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
30. An Eskimo hut.
34. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
37. A state in northwestern North America.
38. A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
39. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
41. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
43. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
44. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
45. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
46. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
47. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
50. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
54. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
63. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
64. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
65. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
66. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
67. A genus of Ploceidae.
68. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
1. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
2. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
3. Lacking excess flesh.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
5. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
6. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
7. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
8. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
9. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
10. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
11. Speaking a Slavic language.
12. Type genus of the Ranidae.
17. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
23. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
24. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
25. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
27. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
28. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
31. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
32. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
33. Relating to the Urdu language.
35. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
36. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
40. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
42. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
48. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
49. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
50. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
52. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
53. Offering fun and gaiety.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. Especially one side of a leaf.
57. Expel, as of gases and odors.
59. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
60. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
61. A benevolent aspect of Devi.