1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
10. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
13. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
14. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
15. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
18. The cry made by sheep.
19. Gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement.
21. A region in northmost Europe inhabited by Lapps.
23. Before noon.
25. Epithet of Siva.
29. A liquid solution that results from elution.
34. A bar of sand.
35. Someone whose business is advertising.
36. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
37. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
39. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
41. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
43. Offering fun and gaiety.
48. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
49. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
53. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
54. An informal term for a father.
56. Wife of Balder.
57. Again but in a new or different way.
59. A form of Japanese poetry.
61. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
62. A quantity of no importance.
63. Jordan's port.
64. The residue that remains when something is burned.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
3. A fraudulent business scheme.
4. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
5. Rich Middle Eastern cake made of thin layers of flaky pastry filled with nuts and honey.
6. A human limb.
7. Any of a class of alcohols having 2 hydroxyl groups in each molecule.
8. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
9. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
10. A small cake leavened with yeast.
11. A hymn of praise (especially one sung in ancient Greece to invoke or thank a deity).
12. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
20. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings.
22. (Welsh) A warrior god.
24. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
28. A French abbot.
30. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
31. A stock exchange in New York.
32. Waterproofed canvas.
33. (prefix) Within.
38. A region in central Italy.
40. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
42. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
44. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
45. Closed with a lace.
46. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
47. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
50. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
51. Type genus of the Anatidae.
52. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
55. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
58. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
60. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.