1. Large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail.
4. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
9. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
13. An associate degree in applied science.
14. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
15. Unwillingness to do something contrary to your custom.
16. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
17. Having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature.
18. Cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive.
19. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
20. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
21. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
24. A shoe with a wedge heel.
26. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
36. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
39. An extinct Italic language of ancient southern Italy.
40. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
41. (British) Your grandmother.
42. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
43. 1/1000 gram.
46. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
49. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
52. United States writer of hard-boiled detective fiction (1894-1961).
57. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
59. The cry made by sheep.
60. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
61. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
63. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
64. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
65. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
66. Remaining after all deductions.
1. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. Employed in accomplishing something.
4. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
5. Turned or twisted toward one side.
6. The amount a salary is increased.
7. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
8. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
9. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
10. The place where people vote.
11. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
12. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
22. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
23. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
28. A French abbot.
30. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
31. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
33. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
34. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
35. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
37. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
38. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
44. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
45. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
47. Largest crested screamer.
48. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
50. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
51. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
52. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
53. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
54. Very dark black.
55. United States poet and critic (1899-1979).
56. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
58. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
62. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.