1. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
4. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
10. God of the earth.
13. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
14. The act of detecting something.
15. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
16. A state in midwestern United States.
18. Remove offensive capability from.
20. Understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something.
22. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
24. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
25. A city in western Kenya.
27. All the animal life in a particular region.
29. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
30. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
33. (informal terms) "gave me a cockamamie reason for not going".
35. A Russian vehicle (carriage or sled) pulled by three horses abreast.
38. After noon.
39. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
40. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
41. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
45. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
46. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
48. One thousandth of a second.
50. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
52. Not out.
53. (nautical) Of an anchor.
58. The logical fallacy of assuming the conclusion in the premises.
62. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
63. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
65. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
66. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
67. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
2. French poet (born in Romania) who was one of the cofounders of the Dada movement (1896-1963).
3. Conforming to truth.
4. An analgesic for mild pain.
5. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
6. A long-playing phonograph record.
7. Being one more than one.
8. A genus of Ploceidae.
9. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
10. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
11. A genus of Mustelidae.
12. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
17. An exorbitant or unlawful rate of interest.
19. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
21. Similar or related in quality or character.
23. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
26. Not neat and tidy.
28. Capital of modern Macedonia.
31. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
32. Any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. A Hindu prince or king in India.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
42. Hard fiber used in making coarse twine.
43. United States religious and writer (1915-1968).
44. Being two more than ninety.
47. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
49. An indication of potential opportunity.
51. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
54. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
55. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
57. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
59. Water frozen in the solid state.
60. An awkward stupid person.
61. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
64. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.