1. A boy or man.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. An informal term for a father.
13. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
14. A sudden spasm.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Attain success or reach a goal.
18. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
20. A formal expression of praise.
21. A Japanese shrub that resembles members of the genus Spiraea.
23. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
26. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
27. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
30. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
31. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
41. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
42. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
43. The unlimited 3-dimensional expanse in which everything is located.
47. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
48. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
52. United States chemist (1839-1903).
55. A son who has the same first name as his father.
56. A branch of the Tai languages.
57. Highly excited.
61. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
64. A light touch or stroke.
65. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
66. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A speech defect that involves pronouncing s like voiceless th and z like voiced th.
2. Largest known toad species.
3. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
4. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
5. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
6. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
7. A heavy precious metallic element.
8. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
9. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together.
10. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. An informal term for a father.
17. A telegram sent abroad.
19. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
22. An informal term for a father.
24. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
25. 10 grams.
28. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
29. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. A container.
34. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
37. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
38. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
40. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
44. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
45. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
46. Serving as or forming a base.
49. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. Jordan's port.
53. An Eskimo hut.
54. A copy of a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together).
58. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
59. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
60. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
62. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
63. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.