1. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
4. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
10. A humorous anecdote or remark.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. A written statement of the grounds of complaint made to court law asking for the grievance to be redressed.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
17. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
19. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
21. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
24. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
30. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
34. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. Extremely pleasing.
37. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
38. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
41. Lower in esteem.
43. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
47. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
50. Basic principles of the cosmos.
54. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
55. Held back.
58. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. 32nd President of the United States.
60. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
62. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
63. The sound made by a gentle blow.
64. A city in central Tanzania.
65. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. (music) The speed at which a composition is to be played.
2. Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric.
3. A feeling of self-respect and personal worth.
4. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. Wool of the alpaca.
6. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
7. A container.
8. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
9. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
10. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
11. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
12. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
18. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
20. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
26. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
28. A caress with the lips.
29. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
31. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
32. Black tropical American cuckoo.
33. An informal term for a father.
39. A light touch or stroke.
40. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
42. Divulge information or secrets.
44. The capital of Morocco.
45. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
46. A machine or person that adds.
48. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
49. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
51. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
52. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
56. The bill in a restaurant.
57. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
61. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.