1. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
4. Small genus of aquatic or semiaquatic plants.
10. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
13. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
14. A deep bow.
15. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
16. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
17. A medicated lozenge used to soothe the throat.
18. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
19. Away from the mouth or oral region.
21. Come into possession of.
23. A populous province in northeastern China.
25. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
27. A book of the New Testament.
31. Ground snakes.
36. How long something has existed.
38. Free from liquid or moisture.
39. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
43. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
46. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
50. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
53. A branch of the Tai languages.
54. Lower in esteem.
55. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
59. A master's degree in business.
60. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
61. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
63. Tag the base runner to get him out.
64. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
65. To a great depth psychologically.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
2. A military trainee (as at a military academy).
3. A wealthy man (who made his fortune in the Orient).
4. United States dancer and cinema actor noted for his original and graceful tap dancing (1899-1987).
5. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
6. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
7. An enclosed space.
8. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
9. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
10. Type genus of the Amiidae.
11. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
12. The act of scanning.
20. Having been read.
22. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
24. A soft silvery metallic element.
26. A light touch or stroke.
28. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
29. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
30. Lacking self-confidence.
32. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. Towards the side away from the wind.
34. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
35. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
37. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
40. Type genus of the Anatidae.
41. A seat for the rider of a horse.
42. An associate degree in applied science.
44. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
45. A state in midwestern United States.
47. A genus of Lamnidae.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Jordan's port.
51. In bed.
52. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
56. An accidental happening.
57. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
58. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
62. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.