1. God of the earth.
4. Of a declining industry or technology.
10. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
13. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
14. A resident of Utah.
15. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. Of or relating to theism.
18. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
19. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
21. Make amends for.
23. Any taillike structure.
26. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
29. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
33. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
35. A person who habitually pretends to be something he is not.
36. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
37. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. A piece of furniture with open shelves for displaying small ornaments.
41. The residue that remains when something is burned.
46. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
52. In bed.
54. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
55. (botany) Relating to a plant of the family Araceae.
57. A small cake leavened with yeast.
58. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
59. Identified with a band especially around a leg.
61. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
62. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
63. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
2. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
3. Divulge information or secrets.
4. A member of the lowest or worker Hindu caste.
5. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
6. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
7. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
8. Posing no difficulty.
9. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
10. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
11. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
12. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
20. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
22. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
24. Remove a bar from (a door, for example).
25. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
27. A very troublesome child.
28. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
30. Not only so, but.
31. (Irish) Ancient Irish god (probably a god of the sun).
32. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
34. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
40. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
42. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
43. A machine or person that adds.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
47. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
48. Material used to daub walls.
49. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
50. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
60. A doctor's degree in religion.