1. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
4. Arrived at without due care or effort.
10. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
13. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
14. Medieval artillery used during sieges.
15. A boy or man.
16. The residue that remains when something is burned.
17. A large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm.
19. A living organism characterized by voluntary movement.
21. A radioactive transuranic element that is similar to uranium.
23. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
25. Free from liquid or moisture.
26. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
29. Affect with wonder.
33. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
35. Of or in or relating to the nose.
36. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
37. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
39. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
40. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
42. In bed.
44. (British) Your grandmother.
45. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
52. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
54. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
58. Squash bugs.
60. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
63. An associate degree in applied science.
64. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
65. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
67. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
68. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
69. A port city in southwestern Iran.
70. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
3. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. The goddess of fortune and good luck.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
7. An Eskimo hut.
8. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
9. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. Speaking a Slavic language.
11. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
18. Alligator-like reptile of Central and South America having a more heavily armored belly.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. A city in southeastern Spain.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. An inhabitant of Lappland.
28. Dance the slam dance.
30. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
31. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
32. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
34. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
38. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
39. An Eskimo hut.
41. Type genus of the Anatidae.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
48. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
50. Again but in a new or different way.
51. God of death.
53. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
55. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
56. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
57. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. A decree that prohibits something.
66. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.