1. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
5. State in northeastern India.
10. A small piece of cloth.
13. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
14. A city in southeastern South Korea.
15. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
18. (informal) Of the highest quality.
19. A primeval personification of air and breath.
21. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
23. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
26. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
27. A native-born Israeli.
29. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
30. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
43. Singing jazz.
46. Trailing grass native to Europe now cosmopolitan in warm regions.
47. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
50. The striking of one body against another.
54. Unknown god.
55. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. Cause annoyance in.
61. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
62. Fallow deer.
63. A drama set to music.
64. The cry made by sheep.
1. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
2. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
3. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
4. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
5. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
6. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
7. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. The Moslem official of a mosque who summons the faithful to prayer from a minaret five times a day.
10. A domain in which something is dominant.
11. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
12. Gather, as of as crops.
20. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
32. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
34. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
35. Having been read.
36. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
37. A soft silvery metallic element.
39. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
40. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
41. Capital of modern Macedonia.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
45. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
48. Jordan's port.
49. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
51. Type genus of the Majidae.
52. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
53. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
57. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
58. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
60. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.