1. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
4. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
10. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
13. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
14. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. Wood of a sumac.
18. A person with unusual powers of foresight.
19. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
20. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
22. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
26. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
28. A port city in southwestern Iran.
30. Wild ginger.
34. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
37. Avatar of Vishnu.
38. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
41. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
43. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
50. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. A fictitious name used when the person performs a particular social role.
61. A castrated tomcat.
62. A police officer who investigates crimes.
63. A hunt in which beaters force the game to flee in the direction of the hunter.
64. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
65. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
66. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
67. Bright and pleasant.
1. In or of the present month.
2. An Asian river between China and Russia.
3. A large fleet.
4. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. Flat tableland with steep edges.
7. Offering little or no hope.
8. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
9. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
10. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
17. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
21. A decree that prohibits something.
23. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
29. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
31. A Hindu prince or king in India.
32. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
33. A periodic paperback publication.
35. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
36. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
39. Being nine more than ninety.
40. An informal term for a father.
42. That is to say.
46. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
47. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
48. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
49. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
51. In bed.
52. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
53. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
54. A primeval personification of air and breath.
55. Highly excited.
58. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
59. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
60. The dialect of Chinese spoken in Canton and neighboring provinces and in Hong Kong and elsewhere outside China.
61. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.