1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
10. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
13. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
14. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
16. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
18. Refuse to acknowledge.
20. Of or relating to punishment.
21. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
22. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
23. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
25. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
27. Accumulate on the surface.
30. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
34. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
37. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
39. Either of two spiral-horned antelopes of the African bush.
40. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
41. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
43. Of or relating to or functioning as a phrase.
45. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
47. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
48. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
53. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
57. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
63. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
64. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
65. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
66. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
67. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
68. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
69. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
1. The act of catching an object with the hands.
2. Especially one side of a leaf.
3. Very dark black.
4. Flavored with sour orange peel.
5. Before noon.
6. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
7. Being nine more than ninety.
8. A state in New England.
9. The month following July and preceding September.
10. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
11. God of death.
12. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
17. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
19. Greek mythology.
24. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
26. Thorn apple.
28. An informal term for a father.
29. The act of scanning.
31. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
32. English essayist (1775-1834).
33. The activity of persuading someone to buy.
35. A person who is tricked or swindled.
36. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
38. The cry made by sheep.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
44. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
46. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. Anything that serves as an enticement.
52. Moderate or restrain.
54. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
56. A city in northern India.
58. British informal term.
59. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
60. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.