1. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
4. A white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin.
10. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
13. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
14. A town in central Belgium.
15. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
16. United States singer and film actor (1904-1977).
18. A track or mark left by something that has passed.
19. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
21. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
26. Dearly loved.
28. The sixth month of the civil year.
30. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
37. Jordan's port.
39. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
40. An informal term for a father.
41. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
49. A power unit equal to the power dissipated when 1 abampere flows across a potential difference of 1 abvolt (one ten-thousandth of a milliwatt).
53. Speaking a Slavic language.
54. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
57. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
58. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
59. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
60. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
62. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
63. A feeling of intense anger.
64. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
3. The sound made by a pigeon v 1.
4. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
5. The month following April and preceding June.
6. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
7. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
8. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
9. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
10. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
11. A descendent or heir.
12. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
17. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
22. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
24. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
25. 1/10 gram.
27. The basic unit of money in Romania.
29. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
31. A military trainee (as at a military academy).
32. A doctor's degree in music.
33. Tall hat.
34. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
35. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
36. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
44. Type genus of the Gavidae.
45. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
50. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
51. An architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness.
52. Articles of the same kind or material.
53. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
55. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
56. A small piece of cloth.
61. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.