1. The probability of a specified outcome.
5. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
10. Tag the base runner to get him out.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
14. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
18. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
19. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
20. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
22. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
24. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
25. Like an amoeba (especially in having a variable irregular shape).
28. Informal terms for a mother.
29. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
32. The act of scanning.
35. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. A resource.
40. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
43. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
45. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. Take in solid food.
48. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
51. A inexpensive showy collectibles.
55. A minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC).
56. A resort city in southern Ukraine on the Black Sea.
57. A Polynesian rain dance performed by a woman.
60. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
61. An endorsement.
63. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
64. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
65. Dwell (archaic).
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
3. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
4. A sponge cake baked in a ring mold.
5. A state in northwestern North America.
6. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
7. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. Russian mathematician (1856-1922).
10. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
11. A city in northern India.
12. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
17. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
21. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
23. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
26. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
27. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
30. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
31. A master's degree in business.
33. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
34. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
36. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
39. Soft suede glove leather from goatskin.
41. A colorless odorless gas used as a fuel.
42. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
43. A city in northern India.
44. A metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
52. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
53. On or toward the lee.
54. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
55. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
58. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
59. A boy or man.
62. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.