1. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
5. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
10. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
13. Not widely known.
14. A deep ravine (usually with a river running through it).
15. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
16. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
17. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
19. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
21. An ancient jar with two handles and a narrow neck.
23. A decree that prohibits something.
25. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
26. An accountant certified by the state.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
38. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
39. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
41. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
45. Before noon.
46. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
47. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
48. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
51. A Hindu prince or king in India.
54. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
57. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
58. Inquire about.
61. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
63. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
64. Express or utter with a hiss.
65. A city in southeastern South Korea.
67. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
68. Not fake or counterfeit.
69. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. Toward the mouth or oral region.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
5. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
6. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
7. A large fleet.
8. A lizard of the family Agamidae.
9. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
10. Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts.
11. A hazy or indistinct representation.
12. Stalk of a moss capsule.
18. An informal conversation.
20. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
22. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
24. An industrial city in central Japan on southern Honshu.
27. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
28. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
32. Type genus of the Anatidae.
33. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
40. A beloved person.
42. Not having rhyme.
43. The unwanted discharge of a fluid from some container.
44. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
50. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
52. (Roman mythology) The Roman god of doorways and passages.
53. Leafless East Indian vine.
54. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
55. Elegant and stylish.
56. A piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
60. God of love and erotic desire.
62. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
66. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.