1. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
4. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
10. Botfly larva.
13. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
14. A house of worship (especially one for sailors).
15. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
16. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
17. Feel admiration for.
18. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
19. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
21. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
23. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
26. Complacently or inanely foolish.
27. The compass point that is one point south of southwest.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
33. A master's degree in library science.
38. The cry made by sheep.
42. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
44. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
45. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
47. Serving as or forming a base.
49. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
50. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
58. A large number or amount.
59. A quantity of no importance.
62. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
64. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
65. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
66. A genus of Ploceidae.
67. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
1. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. The highest level or degree attainable.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
6. A unit of pressure.
7. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
8. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
9. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
10. French novelist.
11. Of time long past.
12. A diacritical mark (~) placed over the letter n in Spanish to indicate a palatal nasal sound or over a vowel in Portuguese to indicate nasalization.
20. Enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space.
22. Type genus of the Anatidae.
24. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
25. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
28. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
29. (informal) Exceptionally good.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
36. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
37. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
39. Not only so, but.
40. (informal) Of the highest quality.
41. An associate degree in nursing.
43. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
46. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
48. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
51. Notify of danger, potential harm, or risk.
52. Chief port of Yemen.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
54. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
55. Toward the mouth or oral region.
56. A small cake leavened with yeast.
57. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
60. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
61. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
62. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
63. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
64. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.