1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
9. Informal terms for money.
13. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
14. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
15. The content of cognition.
16. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
18. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
20. English writer (born in Scotland) of children's stories (1859-1932).
22. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
23. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
27. Take in solid food.
30. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
35. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
36. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
39. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
41. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
43. An associate degree in nursing.
44. Verse in the meter used in Greek and Latin poetry consisting of strophes of 4 tetrametric lines.
45. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
49. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
51. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
52. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
53. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
55. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
59. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
60. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. Not established by conditioning or learning.
63. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
64. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
65. Deficient in amount or quality or extent.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Confederate general during the American Civil War who was defeated by Grant in the battle of Chattanooga (1817-1876).
2. United States baseball player (born 1925).
3. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
4. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
5. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
6. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
7. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
8. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
9. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
10. Give advice to.
11. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
12. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
17. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
19. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
25. A genus of Mustelidae.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
29. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
31. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
32. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
33. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
34. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
37. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
38. Enthusiastic approval.
39. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
43. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
46. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
51. A public promotion of some product or service.
54. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
56. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
57. A periodic paperback publication.
58. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
62. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.