1. Very dark black.
5. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
14. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. Having relatively few calories.
17. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
19. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
21. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
24. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
26. An associate degree in applied science.
29. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
33. A festival featuring African-American culture.
36. Any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water.
38. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
40. (psychology) Characterized by acceptance or approach.
41. A genus of Ploceidae.
42. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
51. The content of cognition.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
57. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
58. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
59. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
60. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
61. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
62. Straighten up or out.
63. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (prefix) Within.
2. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Relating to or accompanying birth.
5. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
6. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
7. A large fleet.
8. A toilet in England.
9. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
12. Having finished or arrived at completion.
18. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
20. Italian nationalist whose writings spurred the movement for a unified and independent Italy (1805-1872).
22. Crash together with violent impact.
25. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
27. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
28. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
30. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
32. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
34. The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
35. A book of the New Testament.
37. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
39. Resembling apes.
40. A toilet in England.
44. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. Anything that serves as an enticement.
49. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
50. The basic unit of money in China.
52. Fallow deer.
54. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
55. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
56. Water soaked soil.