1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
10. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
13. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
14. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
15. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
16. Discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization, in psychoanalysis.
18. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
20. Uttering in an irritated tone.
21. A Polynesian rain dance performed by a woman.
23. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
24. Excessively fat.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. Haddock usually baked but sometimes broiled with lots of butter.
33. Food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked.
35. Inflammation of the female pelvic organs (especially the Fallopian tubes) caused by infection by any of several microorganisms (chiefly gonococci and chlamydia).
38. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
40. Selected as the best.
42. An informal term for a father.
44. 1 species.
45. A state in the western United States.
47. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
50. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
51. Not only so, but.
53. Ulcerated chilblain on the heel.
58. A city in northern India.
61. A boy or man.
63. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
64. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
65. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
66. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
2. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
3. Affected manners intended to impress others.
4. A master's degree in business.
5. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
6. Native to eastern Asia.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
9. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
12. United States sculptor (born in 1924).
17. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
19. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
22. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
25. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
26. (prosody) The accent in a metrical foot of verse.
29. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
30. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
31. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
32. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
37. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
41. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. Someone who eats no animal products at all.
48. Jordan's port.
49. Tropical Asian starlings.
50. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
52. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
54. A small cake leavened with yeast.
55. Located in or toward the back or rear.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
57. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
59. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
60. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
62. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.