1. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
4. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
10. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
13. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
14. Something done (usually as opposed to something said).
15. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
16. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
17. English monk and scholar (672-735).
19. An oral cephalosporin (trade names Keflex and Keflin and Keftab) commonly prescribe for mild to moderately severe infections of the skin or ears or throat or lungs or urinary tract.
21. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
22. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
23. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
31. (linguistics) Relating to the dative case.
38. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
39. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
41. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. A Mid-Atlantic state.
46. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
47. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
49. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
52. A large fleet.
57. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
59. The cry made by sheep.
60. A genus of Indriidae.
63. Using speech rather than writing.
64. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
65. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
66. An informal term for a father.
67. Take in solid food.
68. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
69. The act of scanning.
1. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
2. A solution containing chemicals that can change the color of a photographic print.
3. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
4. A small cake leavened with yeast.
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
6. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
7. A long narrow natural elevation or striation.
8. A raised framework around a hatchway on a ship to keep water out.
9. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
10. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
11. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
12. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
18. Informal terms for a mother.
20. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
24. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
25. Burst or split open, as of flowers and seeds when releasing pollen or seeds.
28. The eleventh month of the civil year.
30. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
32. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
33. A bachelor's degree in theology.
34. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. A city in northwestern Syria.
36. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
37. An associate degree in nursing.
40. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
42. Bourbon with bitters and Pernod and sugar served with lemon peel.
43. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. Any plant of the genus Erica.
50. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
51. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
53. Avatar of Vishnu.
54. An area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up.
55. An informal term for a father.
56. (often followed by `for') Ardently or excessively desirous.
58. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
59. Informal terms for a mother.
61. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
62. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.